Right of withdrawal § 6 and § 7 of our GTCs
§ 6 Right of withdrawal for goods
For contracts for the delivery of goods, the customer has the following right of withdrawal:
– Cancellation policy –
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and the goods or goods are delivered uniformly;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and the goods are delivered separately; – on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces; Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
If there are several of the above alternatives, the withdrawal period shall not begin until you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or the last partial shipment or the last item.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Maier Media GmbH, 85774 Unterfoehring, Feringastraße 4, FAX: 089 93933450, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, with the exception of delivery costs, without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back intact.
You must return or hand over the goods to us at your own expense without delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. We do NOT bear the cost of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods. Print magazines that have already been looked through and show signs of use will not be refunded.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that – are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer. The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
To: Maier Media GmbH, Feringastraße 4, 85774 Unterfoehring, FAX: 089 93933450,
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the customer(s)
– Address of the customer(s)
– Signature of the customer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
§ 7 Right of revocation for data downloads
In the case of contracts for the delivery of data downloads (digital content not on a physical data carrier), the customer has no right of withdrawal, since after a data download the data is immediately and unrestrictedly available to the purchaser and a “not use” cannot be proven.
Maier Media Ltd.
(GTC, Stand 01.01.2021)